Geoff Rottmayer: “I Think We’d Like To Tell Guys More Than Seeing How They’re Pitching Him...See How They’re Adjusting To Them...”
Geoff Rottmayer of StrategicHittingGuy.com
“I Think We’d Like To Tell Guys More Than Seeing How They’re Pitching Him...See How They’re Adjusting To Them...”
What we go over:
- What are your 5 Pillars to Preparation Success?
- Who is Geoff Rottmayer?
- What are some of the two-strike mindset approach type things that you guys talk about?
- Basing plan at the plate on pitcher observations & PBR?
- “Pregame data research, where you combine on and try to figure them out...”
- “Every pitcher is different, his fastball, not his fastball, his curveball, not his curveball. It's really individualized and everything. That's the key to it individualizing as much as you can...”
- “I think we'd like to tell guys more than seeing how they're pitching him...see how they're adjusting to them...”
- “There are three mindsets that we've been able to identify over the last five, six years, and then it's really been an eye opener...”
- What are some of the questions that you ask to take a player from compare-convince phase to compete-contribute?
- So where can people find you as of today?
Click short link for transcribed interview in pdf format: https://gohpl.com/geoffrtranscription
Click short link for YouTube video of interview: https://gohpl.com/geoffrvideo