Shawn Wolf "Team Whisperer": Did You Separate Your Kids Being A Parent, Being A Dad And Being A Coach? How Did You Do That?
Shawn Wolf, who I refer to as the “Team Whisperer”
Did You Separate Your Kids Being A Parent, Being A Dad And Being A Coach? How Did You Do That?
Here are some of the topics to be discussed:
- Give us a little bit about your background on the coaching side, what you did with your boys, when you started coaching, and then when you let go...
- Did you separate your kids being a parent, being a dad and being a coach? How did you do that?
- How to find the balance of not coddling your kid on the team, and not ripping them apart...
- How to not be the micromanaging or hover coach/dad...
- Advice on how to treat your kid after an awful game (e.g., 0-6 with 5 K’s in the box)
- Advice to overly organized coaches, checking all the “boxes”, but team still isn’t winning,
- Any advice that you think that we missed on the call for maybe new coaches out there starting or maybe some of those veteran ones?
Click short link for transcribed interview in pdf format: http://gohpl.com/shawnwolftranscription
Click short link for YouTube video of interview: http://gohpl.com/shawnwolfvideo