Ray Camacho: I Don’t Use A Glove When I Throw BP, So I’ll hold Curveball Like This. I’ll Hold It. I Want to See If They’re Smart Enough to Look at My Hand
Ray Camacho of Fat On Fat Baseball & Softball Academy
I Don’t Use A Glove When I Throw BP, So I’ll hold Curveball Like This. I’ll Hold It. I Want to See If They’re Smart Enough to Look at My Hand
Here are some of the topics to be discussed:
- Tell me a little bit about your nonprofit, where you guys are and what it's about,
- Who are your top one or two follows for strength and conditioning?
- “It's ever evolving with me because one kid teaches me how to do something for another kid...”,
- "It's extremely tough as a parent to watch our kids struggle, fail, and be rejected. But if we don't let them experience it, while they're young, they'll have no idea how to handle it when life shows up later down the road. Our job is to love them and teach them how to work through it."
- “I like to pride myself in not being just like a scratch a surface guy. I get deep.”
- I think baseball and softball hitting a baseball softball consistently hard is the hardest thing to do in any sport,
- The toe tap to me is the most adjustable swing that I've ever had,
- I don't use a glove when I throw BP so I'll hold curveball like this. I'll hold it. I want to see if they're smart enough to look at my hand,
- Where can people find you, talk about the social media platforms...
Click short link for transcribed interview in pdf format: http://gohpl.com/rayctranscription
Click short link for YouTube video of interview: http://gohpl.com/raycvideo