Taylor Gardner Part-3: If One Of The Best, Mike Trout, Is Giving Up An Average 20-mph Of Ball Exit Speed, How Much Do Mere Mortals Give Up Doing The Same Thing?
Taylor Gardner of BackspinTee.com
If One Of The Best, Mike Trout, Is Giving Up An Average 20-mph Of Ball Exit Speed, How Much Do Mere Mortals Give Up Doing The Same Thing?
Here are some of the topics to be discussed:
- What do adjustments mean to you when it comes to talking to your hitters?
- True or False: Hitters MUST straighten their front leg to be effective
- What if hitters used a more precision approach like golfers when operating between 90-degrees?
- Instead of writing off the arm bar as it doesn’t work, why not ask how can it work?
- Is there ever a time when ‘swing down’ or ‘barrel above the hands’ cues can work?
- If one of the best, Mike Trout, is giving up 20-mph of ball exit speed, how much do mere mortals give up doing the same thing?
- Where can people find more about you guys?
Click short link for transcribed interview in pdf format: http://gohpl.com/taylorgtranscription
Click short link for YouTube video of interview: http://gohpl.com/taylorgvideo